cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone use the 3+ app?

sc1999
Local celebrity

Does anyone use the 3+ app? For those who don't it's 3's way of offering customers discounts and offers. Currently there are 13 offers on the app so 3 needs to put in more effort.

9 REPLIES 9
Jopaps
Fledgling

I look at it occasionally, but sadly there is never anything relevant to me or my area which means its pretty useless.  Bring back the old three rewards app at least I could get free coffee at Costa once in a while!!

dksglen
Active

I have it installed but haven’t found it any good for me. I was interested in some of the cheap headphones they’ve had, but always out of stock. 
cinema isn’t good for one, and the Uber eats isn’t actually a good deal 

sb1992
Regular

Couldn't agree more!! And the offerings that are there are never relevant to me, so it's a complete waste of space on my phone. There needs to be a wider range of offers to account for the many different personality types who might wish to benefit - maybe offers for ebooks as well as vouchers for food delivery?

garrchau
Regular

I agree.  I think the App is a nice idea, but there aren't enough offers, and what offers exist are too specific.  There also isn't a fresh offering too often, meaning nothing is relevant to me now, and when I check a month later, that status hasn't changed.

SushiDave
Fledgling

It was launched with a fanfare, but I soon lost interest. Disappointing.

Mand4393
Regular

Hi. I almost used it but didn’t find the offer I was looking at that good. I was looking at the Uber eats discount but found that ordering from just eat was slightly cheaper with no discount than ordering with Uber and using the 3 discount…….

Smanf
Active

Not enough relevant offers or freebies, I'm not interested in "10% off..." as I can find discounts like that online. Make it more relevant and reward customer loyalty!

Springwater35
Active

The only offer that I am interested in is the Cineworld weekend ticket, just waiting for Cineworld to show something I would like to watch at the right time of day. 

I would have prefer it to have been a two ticket offer, but then I do understand the marketing behind it. 

Parco2022
Fledgling

I'm the same.really like the Cineworid offer in the three+ app but the way its structured it can only be used by one person.in the app and email three+ sends they seem to suggest that 2 people can use it but it's not possible. Sort it out 3.would be nice if some of the offers are available to other regions of the UK and not just England