cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling

H4700n
Fledgling

Hi i have a s21 ultra and i keep having this problem where im calling someone  or receiving  a call and i can hear them but they cant hear me whats so ever and when i try calling them back its the same im having to either wait a while or restart my phone. My phone in top condition and dont quite understand  how this can be. Help!!

4 REPLIES 4
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey there @H4700n, welcome to Three Community.

This is a strange issue. Is the problem resolved by restarting?
Have you ever paired any Bluetooth headphones or headsets to your phone?
Do you have another handset you could move your Three SIM into, to test if this issue still happens? 

It may also be helpful to run through the troubleshooting steps on our Device Support page for the S21 Ultra. Choose the "Fix a problem" tab and then "Signal, calls, messaging, roaming or a SIM" and follow the steps.

Let us know how you get on, and the answers to the above questions. We'll do all we can to help get this sorted.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

simoncartmell
Fledgling

I am having the exact same issue and so is my wife, we both use Samsung galaxy S22.

If we receive a call or make a call the person on the other end can't hear us but we can hear them, but when we hang up and make the call again it's fine.

Did you find a fix for this, any help would be much appreciated

simoncartmell
Fledgling

I am having the exact same issue and so is my wife, we both use Samsung galaxy S22.

If we receive a call or make a call the person on the other end can't hear us but we can hear them, but when we hang up and make the call again it's fine.

Did you find a fix for this, any help would be much appreciated.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @simoncartmell,

That sounds really frustrating. Is there any common factor for you and your wife on this other than using the S22? Is it happening on all incoming calls, or from a particular location, or caller?

Is there any other phone available that you can test your SIM in to make sure it's the S22 that seems to be causing the problem?

Let us know on the above and we'll see what we can find out on our end.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.