cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive calls or messages

ABC
Fledgling
  • New to Three network from ee
  • Today my number changed from the number given by Three to my previous number 
  • When someone tries to call me, they get a message to say number is not recognised, please check number and dial again
  • Chat option on Three website has not resolved the issue
  • Looking at other threads found this but who do I contact?
  •  

Screenshot_20230710-145323.png

Screenshot_20230710-145344.png

Clearly this is happening a lot and is a known issue. Perhaps this information needs to be passed on to the "chat" team.

Can anyone help please?

5 REPLIES 5
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ABC,

This sounds really frustrating, with what you've described the chat teams should have been able to raise your situation with the porting team. In case this still hasn't been fixed I'll PM you to get you in touch with some colleagues that can ensure this is being worked on for you.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

EmKavv
Fledgling

Hi. I seem to be having the exact same issue after transferring from EE last week. Have called Three several times and they are unable to fix this issue. Any advice on how best to proceed with this. It is very frustrating that I cannot receive calls or messages. Makes it impossible to receive verification codes for anything done online. 

JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @EmKavv 

I'm really sorry to hear that it's taking so long for your number to transfer over. In case this still isn't resolved I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
John

EmKavv
Fledgling

Hello - thanks!

I’m now another week into this and am still unable to receive calls or texts. According to 3, they are awaiting files to still be sent from EE, but according to EE, they have confirmed and done everything they need to. Either way, this is incredibly frustrating. My husband’s number was ported immediately and yet 2 weeks down the line, mine still hasn’t fully ported. Any advice would be great as I seem to be getting nowhere!

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @EmKavv,

I'm really sorry to hear this still isn't sorted. Did you manage to chat with the team John referred you to by PM?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here