cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t receive calls since pac

Dannybaker10
Fledgling

Hi I was given the date 23rd of June for my number to be transferred to three from Vodafone the 23rd came and nothing I couldn’t receive call or text to the number I wanted to bring to three today is 11pm Monday 25th June and I still can’t receive calls or text when I call people my number I’m bringing to three comes up in there phone when I call three there all useless and say please allow another 72 hours this is my work phone and I’m losing money by not being able to receive calls and I’m getting so frustrated with it all and thinking of just going back to Vodafone has anyone else had this issue please If so how did you resolve it 

2 REPLIES 2
Abbieerose
Regular

I've been having the same problem for 2 weeks now, spoken to over 20 advisors and nobody wants to help! 

stubbs84
Fledgling

Im also having the same issue i can ring people and the number i bought over will show but i cant receive any texts or calls. This is a massive issue for me as i need my phone for work but im also waiting for a call from the hospital with some results for myself and the Dr in regards to my daughters formula due to allergies. As ive only just gone over im thinking of cancelling and going back to Vodafone as ive never had this issue before when using a pac code.