cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch technical resort

KirstyN78
Regular

Frustrated. This is my last resort.

I have an Apple Watch Series 5 with iPhone 14 pro everything worked great…. Mobile network was setup and cellular was working just fine... Until I changed my contract mobile number …. Now cellular doesn’t work it wont allow me to setup mobile services I go to sign into mobile services via My watch app… I don’t get any error codes all I get is a page saying my credentials are wrong …. They are not wrong … I can log into my three app fine with mobile number and password along with sign into my three account via a browser. The problem is only when trying to set up my mobile services in the my watch app on iPhone. I have tried unpairing …. Pairing … reset and cleared every cookie going …. Even switched watch off for a whole week while I was away on holiday … I have waited 3 billing cycles.

Gone into Apple Store who say it’s a three problem … gone onto countless chats with no help apart from to do everything I’ve already done before on my last billing cycle, three times over. Even visiting a three store who told me to go back on chat!!! This is my last resort!!! Now on my account is does state smartwatch pairing to -6 metres whereas when my cellular was working with my previous mobile number I was getting charged £7 a month and the account stated smartwatch +6 metres.

My contract is due this November and if this isn’t fixed then I will look elsewhere. Ongoing error for over 3 months now and no one has helped.

8 REPLIES 8
Gary
Involved

I’m the same and feel your frustration mate mine now says I’m not compatible I now been every where they said and done everything they say and still no one knows why it won’t work 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @KirstyN78,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been running into these issues with your watch pairing for so long. I'll do my best to help. It sounds like the pairing set up against your old number may be causing some sort of conflict on the systems.

I'll send you a private message to link you with some colleagues that will get this raised to the correct technical team to get this investigated and fixed.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

KirstyN78
Regular

Still not fixed.

Thankyou Johnathan… I done this and they said they’ve taken the add on off my account… it’s still showing as on!!! However since this was done I now get the error code below… is there a fix at all?

KirstyN78
Regular

IMG_4506.png

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @KirstyN78,

I'm sorry to hear this hasn't been sorted yet. The E53304 indicates an account issue, I've sent you another PM yesterday to ask for some extra info so I can take a closer look.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Gary
Involved

Hi Johnathan can you tell if pairing works now please ?

KirstyN78
Regular

Why can Three not fix the E53304 error code? I drive for a living and can’t always answer my phone to them, I managed to answer there call on Saturday gone and I kept being put on hold then they hung up… everytime I ring Three an automated voice says you have missed a call from Three we will phone if we need to speak to you. This is so frustrating…. I missed working for a full 2 hours on Saturday waiting on a call back. I have lost money along with the verge of given up on this company.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @KirstyN78,

I'm sorry for the delay in updates on this. Just to check, the E53304 error can occur when there are outstanding changes or requests on your account. Particularly anything that might affect your billing, such as upgrading, changing your monthly priceplan, a cancellation notice, or a PAC request for moving your number to another provider. Are any of these relevant?

Thanks,
JonathanB