cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t use internet on data

SilviaB
Fledgling

For a few weeks and now worse than ever I cannot do much on data other than WhatsApp or fb messenger,can’t browse anything,can’t use mobile banking,can’t use maps,I can do everything on Wi-Fi 

I rang 3 and reset the phone in different options and all it did was messing up the installed apps,had to set up settings as all went to default,3 was supposed to ring me back yesterday but they didn’t ,is anybody having the same problems? I’ve got an iPhone 11! 

Would be appreciated some kind of help as I desperately need the phone working as it should be working 

silvia

1 REPLY 1
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hi Silvia, welcome to Three Community. 

I'm sorry you've not been getting full use of your data these last few weeks, that's annoying. It’s really disappointing you’ve not had that call back yet either, I’m sorry for that.

It sounds like you’ve been through a good deal of troubleshooting already, so I’ve sent you a Private Message with the best next step on getting this sorted. 

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.