cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay connected even when you have consumed your data plan

moods
Active

EE has stay connected which means once you have consumed all the data in your plan you still stay connected at 0.5 Mb/sec can Three match that?

3 REPLIES 3
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi moods,

This is a really interesting idea, thanks for sharing, I'll be sure to pass this on. 

It does seem like a really great idea to help ensure users are never without data, but 0.5 Mbps seems very slow. I'd imagine you may run into timeouts and disconnections when browsing and using apps with such a limited speed on the modern Internet. 

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

moods
Active

0.05 MB/sec is enough to do slow browsing use whatsapp and certain other platforms. Obviously there should be some difference in having enough data and no data left because otherwise everybody will buy a 1GB plan and live on "stay connected all the time". You can see where I am coming from?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Yes I can see where you're coming from. We're always happy to hear new ideas and feedback on how we can improve our services. I'll pass this on. 🙂

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.