cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown Error with PAC code

Z1ggles
Fledgling

Whilst trying to transfer numbers with PAC code (from Virgin Mobile), I got to the switching form and it kept returning "Error Message, Unknown Error". All the info is correct. If anyone knows a fix that'll be great thanks, also as I inputted my PAC code while ordering the SIM, that may affect it, I don't know. Any input appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Z1ggles,

I'm sorry to hear that the online form hasn't been working for you. We'll do our best to help.

You'll to be able to use the PAC during the check out process, or after receiving the new SIM, so we'll be able to sort this out regardless. Have you went ahead with the order without arranging the transfer? If so, let us know when the SIM has arrived and we'll put you in contact with colleagues that can help.

If you're able to, please confirm which browser you were using, the browser version, and screenshots of where you were running into the error. If sharing screenshots on the community, please take care to mask any personal details, such as any phone numbers and PAC codes.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.