cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant recieve calls or texts

Rhod95
Fledgling

I swapped monthly contracts from within Three to Three as they had a cheaper option for my needs. Requested to keep my old number. Got sent a new sim with the new contract and it came with a temporary number. Great. Everything worked. Then they ported over my old number. At first any calls or texts I made would come from the temporary number. But I couldn't recieve any texts or calls on either the temporary number of my old number. Now I can make calls to people and it shows up as coming from my old number, however, I STILL cannot recieve calls. When people call me it comes up with "number not recognised". I have contacted three several times and they have told me it is a coverage issue. Despite me telling them it happens in multiple places with good strong signal since I can call people wherever I am. Its just that they cannot call me. No matter where I am or where they are. I can't recieve calls or texts. I have tried several things, resetting my network, a new sim card, making sure my phone number is down correctly in settings, typing in a series of codes I was given. I cannot even login to three as I need to recieve a text. This has been going on since I got my new contract and now I'm outside of their minimum term for cancelling without charge. I need this solved 

1 REPLY 1
SP70
Active

It sounds like a split port where it hasn't been completed fully. Nothing to do with coverage issues. Raise a complaint using their complaint form. https://www.three.co.uk/support/complaints/how-to-complain

If it not resolved after 8 weeks, you can take it to the Ombudsman Services.