cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complain

koevniko
Fledgling

Yesterday at 18:38 I was phoning 333 to speak with support center! On Thursday I lost my phone and my phone is covered by Barclays Bank, yesterday I received email from them asked me to provide prove of usage’s data from 3mobile and prove of black listed phone’s! That what I was explained to your team member over the phone as well! Then he said that I have iPhone 13 Pro and I told him that I already have two contact’s and two phone’s with 3mobile and I lost my 12 pro max iPhone and now using new phone and I just need from him to emailing me that two proves documents, what I mentioned to forward to Barclays for continue with my claim. On the end of the our conversation I was repeated twice again I just need this two prove of documents for usage data and black lists phone’s! He was said that absolutely fine and I will receive in 72hours time email with them! I told him many times that I DONT need other phone! And that morning I wake up with thankful email from 3mobile that I have new contact with 3mobile starting from 24.09.2023 and new 13 pro iPhone. I’m loyal customer on 3mobile already 7years and if I be honest with you very disappointed how many times I need to phone customer service is always becoming after that some issues or miss understanding very unprofessional staff and lack of knowledge) Earlier previous year I founded out that the past 5years I have been charged 5 £ from 3mobile and I always was thinking probably that is some kind of insurance but I wasn’t sure. That’s why I went in one of your branches to double check what about is this 5£ direct debit the past 5years coming off from my account. As usual the answer was that they don’t have access to this details and to using the app chat. Okay but the other issue will 3mobile app chat and information provided there is pretty simple and from whole the information from the app is absolutely useless. That’s why I was phone 333 to join the 1 hour queue twice in better day, to receive the answer that they don’t know as well and on their system is showing only 2 contracts under my name and their advice was to cancel that 5£ monthly direct debit payment. I felt very stupid paying that amount of money during the years for nothing thinking it’s that insurance change, but it’s been paid my partner was trying my to calming me down to leave in the future. Okay, but after 3 months I received the letter from the court that’s saying I have to pay 20£, after many phone calls we founded that’s from 3mobile, and again after hours joining the queue on 333 because of course when I went to the 3mobile branch answer was that they have a clue and no access to that database information and politely asking to call 333. After speaking over the phone with few of your colleagues on 333 finally I found the person with knowledge to explain to me that 5£ direct debit is been 3 contract under my name with SIM card wich is never been activated and never used because 5years ago when I upgraded my contract I was offered a tablet for 15£ a month in 12 months or 120£, and after this 12 months, I so post to call 333 and cancel my contract and closed the account. Everything is make sense and I was felt a bit my mistake of that when I was signed all documents I didn’t read properly that’s why I was paid the final 20£ and I closed the card never been used. I mentioned that issue now as to complain about whole the system on 3mobile visible very poor training to the staff as well, useless app, and biggest issues in my situation that the person who I spoke yesterday over the phone clearly didn’t understand me or mostly like to rich his target of upgrading with new contract’s every single person phoning him for support. Phone calls are recorded that’s why I’m very politely asking you for the record of my phone call yesterday and whole situation to be investigated because I DONT want to upgrade my contact and I DONT need a phone, and the person who take my phone call also and his decision of upgrading me my contract without my permission to be taking any action against him. My contract expired in September this year after 3 almost 4 months until October I will take decisions that I would upgrade my plan or I will choice other mobile operators. I remember that I was very clearly about what I was called and what I asked him yesterday actually exactly 12 hours ago. I believe the action will be taken, and phone records will be used as a prove of our conversation. I hope that I will receive the answer from you sooner. Thank you so much for your support and understanding in advance! Texting that email because multiple times trying to use the complaint form from your website but it’s not submitted, it’s loading and loading without submitting, not surprised at all! Fingers crossed someone will see it and will contact me! 
Best Regards 

Nikolay Koev

07*********

0 REPLIES 0