Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Roaming connetion lost

jaioushady1227
Fledgling

Dear Ma'am/Sirs,

Good day,

Kindly assist me on my internet connection with 3uk sim card. I just registered my plan last day 10 July 2024 10gb international plan with sim card number 07*********, but sadly my internet connection is lost..I still have 8gb remaining on my plan but i couldn't use it..my current location as of this moment is Seattle USA..Please help me to return my internet connection.

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @jaioushady1227,

Sorry for the delay in picking up this post, you've posted this to Three's Customer Community, so most members here are fellow customers rather than Three staff. Please avoid sharing account details like your phone number, as what you post here is publicly visible to anyone browsing.

I hope you managed to find a solution in the meantime but here's a couple of suggestions to check.

• Data Roaming is enabled
  • Try using network/carrier selection in your settings to check if you can pick up service from any other local network
  • Reset Network settings
  • For Pay Monthly check your Spend Limit isn't set to £0 or too low of an amount to allow your Go Roam fee.
  • If these suggestions don't help get in touch, the team can check if your Data Roaming is active on your account, and also if there are any other limits or bars in place.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.