cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add-on erased by update, no way to reach support

Disarray
Fledgling

Pretty much everything is in the title. A week ago my 10GB data pack has been erased, support is busy or otherwise unavailable. I visited my local Three shop on Tuesday and was assured that my data will soon be restored. It wasn't.

Can someone help me please? I have no idea how to reach the network and solve this matter.

4 REPLIES 4
Paddiewack
Superstar

On payg your only option to get through to customer service (which you need to do) is to start a live chat with them. We are mostly customers on this forum and so have no access to your account in order to be able to help you. You can instigate a chat via the My Three app or from the Three website.

Geluk
Key player

or by Direct /messaging on social media😃

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Disarray,

We're investigating some issues similar to what you've mentioned. Hopefully this should all be resolved soon if it hasn't already. Just in case I've sent you a PM to direct you to some colleagues that are gathering information, and passing this on to the teams that are investigating the problem.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

gsm
Fledgling

Need this data pack reactive