cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working in some areas

Leoo0
Fledgling

Whenever I go into 2 specific areas my data stops working, I'm connected to data sometimes I have full 4G but nothing will load. The second I leave the area it works again. I've told support about this and I'm not even joking they told me to go to the area where the data doesn't work and message them. I'm hoping that someone on here (staff) can escalate this because nothing can fix this (from our end), all I want is for someone to reach out to me. I will provide them with the details, and I'm not the only one with this problem either, I know people who go the same way as me and they use 3 and it doesn't work for them either. 

This is genuinely so embarrassing for 3...

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

The number if bars shown on your phone is voice signal strength not an indication of data speed. I can get 30mb on 1 bar at home and 1mb on 3 bars in town. 

What do you mean by moving from one area to another, are we talking metres or kilometres? Are the areas where you loose data always the same and how long has this been going on? Have you checked our dear friend the network status checker as there could be a problem with data capacity. 

Leoo0
Fledgling

I doubt it's a capacity problem I'm not at Wembley stadium and even if it was a capacity problem it shouldn't be happening at the most random times. Obviously, I've checked the signal thing and that was no use. The area that it happens in are 2 fixed areas the second I get about 20 meters away from it magically works again.