cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data roaming not working abroad

Luciya29
Fledgling

Currently in Spain, I've bought 2 roaming passes, neither works. I've tried everything in my settings. I used a giraffe SIM last year and it worked fine in my phone.

I can make calls and send texts.

I didn't receive a confirmation email when I paid for the passes. But they show on my plan.

Very frustrating as I'm travelling a lot with kids. Really frustrating. 

No one seems to have an answer on these threads, three just keep saying the same crap, check mobile data is on!! Of course it's on, we're not stupid, it just doesn't work.

I have a one plus Nord phone.

Please can someone respond and resolve this issue. 👍

3 REPLIES 3
MZone
Maestro

If you can make calls and send sms then sounds like you are able to roam. Try doing a manual network search and pick a different roaming network instead of the phone picking one automatically. 

tarantella
Rising star

Check in the Three app that your spend cap isn't set to zero, and check with Customer Services that your credit limit isn't set to £1.

Luciya29
Fledgling

Hi I recently posted about issues with data roaming, tried everything to sort it. Eventually I did, here's how.

In chat type speak with agent, I eventually spoke to someone after chatting and being firm that I had tried everything, I'm not stupid!

So it was an issue at 3 , they reset something, I restarted my phone and tadah! It worked!!!

3 need to make this clear, it's not always the users or phone at fault. Took me 5 days of trying after buying a go roam pass!