cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data roaming stopped working after monthly data pack renewal

akarsa

Hi,

I have a PAYG SIM and a monthly 10GB data pack (my sim is about 10 years old and I've had the data pack for almost a year). I'm currently in Finland. I had data without any issues this whole week, on Friday I got the message that my data pack got successfully renewed (as expected) and my balance is £1.93. All was well until Sunday morning when my data roaming stopped working and my balance shows 0 (despite the fact that I can only see 8 pennies worth of charges who knows why). Calls are working. I tried restarting, manual network selection. I don't have the option to change my Spend cap and the live chat was very unhelpful.

Any help would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Flo1

I have the exact same issue. I am aboard and my data pack renewed yesterday and now my internet won't work. I tried to contact the live chat function - but they seem to think it's a phone issue. But I don't think it is as it worked right before the new pay monthly data pack renewed. 

akarsa

I think their system is super buggy. Sometimes it shows my 1.85 credit in the app (I took a screenshot now), sometimes it goes back to 0. The app just sent me a feedback form for topping up even though I didn't top up. A few years back, I got a new customer feedback form when I had been at three for years. I feel sorry for whoever has to maintain this thing.