Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Roaming Not Working Abroad

JamieHalliday11
Fledgling

Hi all, hopefully you can help. I am on a pay monthly package with data roaming included. I have an iPhone 15 but when I go abroad, I get no 4G/5G coverage and I'm unable to connect to the internet without Wi-Fi. I am still able to send texts and make phone calls but my data isn't working. Data Roaming is also switched on in the settings of my iPhone. Help!

1 REPLY 1
FraserC
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey Jamie,

Thanks for getting in touch, and sorry to hear you're having problems getting connected abroad. We're keen to get this sorted for you! It sounds as though roaming hasn't been activated on your account yet. Are you able to view this on the app, or have you been able to verify this with an advisor over the phone or on live chat? If it is active, then it'd show available partner networks that you should be able to connect to.