cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivate voicemail

Hotrocks68
Fledgling

Hi,

I’ve had many phone providers over the years but i can’t believe its impossible to deactivate boicemail with 3.I did the online chat recently and was tokd it would be deactivated, i even got a confirmation message the following day.

But its still on.I finally managed to talk to someone on the phone who said ‘it is deactivated’ ….But why am i still getting voicemail i asked!

Any ideas please?

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

The answer is either it takes time, the last system upgrade has slowed things down or the person you spoke to has done nothing.

I still cannot get an answer as to why 3 don't trust its customers with this simple action. Vodafone and O2 just require you to dial a number. Hopefully, one of these numerous system upgrades will give us control.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Hotrocks68,

I'm sorry to hear the team didn't seem to be able to deactivate your voicemail. When this is updated it usually takes effect immediately.

I'll send you a PM so we can get you in touch with some colleagues who will help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.