cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming issue

Shanebristow
Fledgling

I think I have made a grave mistake in choosing 3 5g home broadband, the problem, when streaming tv content it's OK until I pause it or stop it, when (if it starts at all) I come to start it again it plays a bit then buffers & keeps doing that or refuses to play again until next day, I reached the end of my tether & rung 3,unfortunately it was the 15th day so cannot cancel without paying the full term, I'm going to reposition the router in the other bedroom on window sill, see if that helps, but I'm thinking I should have stopped with Plusnet 

2 REPLIES 2
Dazzar
Established

I have the exact same issues

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello, Shane. 

It's disappointing to hear you're having issues with the connection. It seems strange that the issues only happen after pausing the content. If you leave a video playing without pausing it at all, will it continue to play until the end without issues? 

Usually the return period for 5G Home broadband is 30 days, not 15. It would be nice if the issue could be resolved for you so that you can stay, but if you still feel like returning it, the option is there as long as you're still within the 30 days. 

Pete.