cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I need to change mobile service providers?

Hunique
Fledgling

Hello!

I live in Wembley Park.
When I switched to Three in July, I did so precisely because my previous provider was having problems with its signal strength. A lot of people complained that they couldn't call me. So I switched.
At the time, I usually had maximum field strength with Three.
But for the last two weeks it has been unusable. No one can call me. Customer Service also called me back in vain, because of the very poor signal.
On the Three site, the same service status for two weeks, when I type in my post code, "We're fixing an issue with our network in this area."
Since two weeks, those of us who live in this house and use Three, paid for nothing. Because not only is there no mobile internet, but the full network is unusable.
I was expecting important calls and missed them because of Three.
Where I come from it's called: unfair business practices.

Terribly disappointing.
We'll be forced to change Three. And we feel cheated because Three Wembley Park has been useless for two weeks. And we paid for it.

Regards,

Zsolt

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

When I had service issues I was put in touch with the social media team and ended up with a decent discount for the duration of my contract.

https://rebrand.ly/Communitywebchat

Issthu
Regular

As someone who has been with Three over 11 years and has faced very poor signal for the last 5 odd years, I say yes. I have the same issues and planning to switch too.