Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency Alert Test

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Everyone,

We’re aware that a number of customers have not received yesterday's test alert. We’re working closely with the government to understand why and make sure it doesn't happen when the system is in use.

There's been a few threads created about this subject since yesterday, so I'll merge these together under this one.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Best solution
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Following the emergency alerts test yesterday, we’ve been working with the government and have identified a technical issue that meant some of our customers didn’t receive the alert. This morning our engineers deployed a fix meaning there will be no issue with future alerts.

There are no plans to run the test again, but Sunday's activity means an issue was identified and in a real emergency we can make sure everyone across the country gets an alert.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

View solution in conversation

51 REPLIES 51
Kimtigger
Fledgling

Neither myself or husband got the alarm (fy3) everyone else I’ve asked did? We have 4g, my alert was switched on, my phone was switched on, it was not n aeroplane mode, so according to the information given on the bbc site it should have worked 

Around 7% of compatible devices didn't get emergency alert, government says

• By Paul Seddon
  • Politics reporter
  • 25/4/2023

Please can you check and advise? A retest of some kind would help us to be more confident in Three 

Hogga99
Active

Hi I have not received the order for the match and I have not received