cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immediate Action Required: Ongoing Connectivity Issues with Three Mobile Service Since August 2023

DR74
Fledgling

I am writing to express significant ongoing concerns regarding connectivity issues at postal code BH6 ***, which have been unresolved since the beginning of my contract in August 2023. Despite managing five mobile lines under my account, all consistently suffer from a lack of service, severely affecting our ability to use the network.

Multiple discussions with Three’s customer service have led to suggestions such as replacing SIM cards and devices. However, these solutions have proven impractical due to the complete absence of network signal in the area. The fact that all five devices and SIM cards encounter identical issues suggests a systemic network problem that has not been acknowledged or effectively addressed by Three.

I am particularly disappointed with the handling of my complaints by your support team, including claims disputing the records of my complaint calls and the imposition of early termination fees if I choose to cancel a service that clearly isn’t being delivered as promised.

Furthermore, the service issues extend beyond my local area—there is also significant bandwidth throttling and recurring failures at major locations like Waterloo Station in central London. This disruption in service in such critical areas and the ongoing issues since the start of my contract highlight a failure to provide the promised level of service.

I urge Three to address these persistent problems with a meaningful and swift resolution. It is unreasonable to continue paying for a service that fails to meet basic usability standards. I expect transparency, accountability, and effective customer support to rectify these issues or an equitable solution, including the option to terminate my contract without incurring penalties.

I would like a refund for being unable to use services and allowing me to cancel the contract without penalty since I have done nothing wrong and I’m force to pay for a service which is not fit for purpose. 

0 REPLIES 0