cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International roaming blocked

Akitchen
Fledgling

We bought a ATW roaming pass for my daughter’s phone.  The SIM is not allowing her to connect to the cellular network in the US.  Another SIM works in her phone so it is not the phone. How can we talk to someone to get her phone unblocked or refund the data roaming??

5 REPLIES 5
MZone
Superstar

Try doing a manual roam and selecting various roaming networks to see which one works. If you need to get in touch with us while you’re travelling abroad, give us a call on +44 7782 333 333 or use live chat if you have wi-fi. 

Akitchen
Fledgling

Thanks I have tried manually connecting and live chat. It doesn’t work. I believe as this sim was for a number which was for a child attached to our account. 
 Do we need to phone as being on hold for a long time while abroad is expensive 

Akitchen
Fledgling

We have tried calling the number but it send us a text which can not be received as phone says SOS only

MZone
Superstar

You need to speak to customer services on live chat or phone as we have no access to your account on here sorry. 

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Akitchen,

I'm sorry to hear you've had issues connecting to the network while in the USA.

If the manual connection hasn't worked, I'd recommend reaching out to our teams so we can look deeper into the account.

I can see you've registered recently for the Community, so I'd recommend joining us via live chat and entering your own or an alternative Three number to get connected to an agent in the first instance. You'll then be able to provide your daughters account number and explain the issue.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,
Kate