cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full signal but no data.

JShock
Fledgling

I’m abroad and I’ve bought a data passport and 7 day roaming pass and still no data! roaming has been turned on, I’ve tried manually selecting the network and I’ve adjusted my spending cap, but nothing works. I’ve not had an opportunity to have a live chat but I’ve read that accounts can have international roaming bars applied to - it’s currently the only thing I could think of it possibly being. Any help would be much appreciated!

@JonathanB

4 REPLIES 4
MZone
Maestro

Contact Customer Service here as we have no access to your account as it’s a community forum. 

Unhappywith3
Regular

Customer services are zero help, spent most of yesterday with them on live chat and still no service, even bought a 2nd go roam package that fails to activate

Cmhogben
Fledgling

I landed in Italy yesterday - same problem. Tried manually selecting network. Customer service removed my spending cap. No change.

Unhappywith3
Regular

Exact same issue here, I’ve tried live chat, but it’s useless, they don’t understand and you get more annoyed trying to explain. I can’t dial out due to roaming not activated, so can’t speak with 3 customer services. Hotel WiFi is ok till 9am then drops out,  It’s beyond a joke. Hope you get sorted.