cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet is not stable sometime it does not give data

kamalpanhwar
Fledgling

Previously I have lyca mobile and it was working amazing. but I made a contract(big blender) with Three. Now my internet is way poor, sometime it works and some it does not. I moved London and now here it is almost no internet. can't make any whatsapp call, neither do my office work using my mobile internet.

I think Three seem quit big company why you guys don't fix your internet. is there any settings issues. I am using Android nothing 1 phone. And this is issue, some time I have to turn flight mode and off, then it start working for few minutes and then again it goes back.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hear what you’re saying and I kinda sympathise with your plight. My gut feeling is this is caused by network congestion so all we can do on this forum (it’s not customer service) is suggest you look at the Three network status page which is sited on the homepage to check for any issues and/or call customer service either via live chat,or by calling 333 option 4 option 3 and option 3 again to speak to tech support.

I wish you well. 

MZone
Superstar

Lyca use EE so as with all networks you get different coverage/speeds in different locations. I have a 3 SIM as my main line and a Spusu eSIM (uses EE) as a secondary SIM for backup as I live in a rural area so network signal is hit and miss. I only use the Spusu SIM for data mainly when 3 is not available or slow. 

Raymac
Active

Theres a lot of variables here to sort out your internet.

Make and model of phone, is your phone on 5g if so try 4g, resetting your phone to factory settings sometimes works wonders.

I move all over the country and my Honor Magic 6 pro never skips a beat.

If your settings are all messed up, changing your sim won't really cure anything because they will still be messed after changing it.

When you are roaming about, make sure you switch off the connect automatically on any routers you use  as the phone just might be constantly attempting to switch back and forwards between your phones connection and your home one.

Losing signals on mobiles are the blight of any repair guys day.

Shewy