cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ireland

tarantella
Rising star

If I have my spend cap set at zero will I still be able to use mobile data in Ireland ?

Best solution
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

That's right @tarantella , there's no daily charge for any customers roaming in Ireland, it's far too easy to inadvertently connect when in NI so we made an exception. So you should be good to use your services even with a £0 spend limit.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

View solution in conversation

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

It depends. Are you on an old contract which includes roaming? If not then you will need to pay the daily roaming charge and I don't know if that forms part of the spending cap. If you search the community for spending cap I think that you will find a post from a moderator that will answer your question.

tarantella
Rising star

There are no roaming charges in Ireland.

Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

That's right @tarantella , there's no daily charge for any customers roaming in Ireland, it's far too easy to inadvertently connect when in NI so we made an exception. So you should be good to use your services even with a £0 spend limit.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.