cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming in Republic of Ireland exemption

Mo95
Regular

Hi, 

I’m not sure if anyone has a definitive answer, I’m going to Dublin for work this week and read on the 3 website that Republic of Ireland is exempt from Go roam charges so I can just use my phone like I Do in the UK? However when confirming with 3 chat support and calling Customer service they tell me otherwise and suggest I have to increase my spend cap and it will cost £2 a day to go roam in Dublin? Which one is correct I’m confused. 

thanks in advance for any help clearing it up 

Best solution
Best solution
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello, Mo95. 

Tarantella is correct. You can use your services as normal there without charge, and without a fair use limit. 

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

View solution in conversation

4 REPLIES 4
tarantella
Rising star

There is no charge, and there are no limits.

Speaking from experience.

Enjoy !

Mo95
Regular

Thank you for clearing it up, appreciate it 

Best solution
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello, Mo95. 

Tarantella is correct. You can use your services as normal there without charge, and without a fair use limit. 

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Mo95
Regular

Thanks for clearing it up, would it not be possible to let management know that customer service are misinforming their customers as they say (even after they acknowledge the website states Republic of Ireland is exempt) its £2 a day to go roam