cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My sim was deactivated somebody called me today. Of course it will deactivated because you've taken

elopreryan
Fledgling

My sim was deactivated somebody called me today. Of course it will deactivated because you've taken out the signal. I only used about 500mb of my planned 24gb for 24months. How pathetic to say that you cannot do anything? of course you could do something. Its not my fault to lost its signal. I tried many times to contact you but you only give me a non sense answers. Where is my rights as a costumer of purchasing something that i didn't utilize? Its like you rob me 70 dollars. I want to activate my sim and used my remaining balance that's how its supposed to be. But you only said that you cannot do anything. What a robber activate my sim or give my money back.

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

Was it PAYG? If it was, you need to make a chargeable call every 180 days or the number will be lost. I am fairly sure that it will be in the fine print. As for your unused data I expect that cannot be transferred to another number.

elopreryan
Fledgling

Gross services taken out my signal and deactivated my sim. First of all you've taken out my signal that is why i cannot use. Lost 70$ without consuming my data plan. Reply to my emails whats the purpose of customer services. Where is the rights of consumer 

Paddiewack
Superstar

Instead of venting your spleen on here which is a public discussion forum you need to contact customer service possibly from another phone or use WiFi to start a live chat. Both of the actions can found on and accessed via the Three homepage.