cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Dropping Constantly

RM_M
Fledgling

Hi,

I'm currently using a 4G router as my main broadband connection. Multiple times a day, I get disconnected from the internet. This is especially noticeable when video calls - I can usually get around 20 mins of a call and then get disconnected, despite the router showing 75% signal strength.

When I look on Three's status checker, I get a notice saying traffic is high in my area. This warning wasn't present when I started my contract. Is this just something I am stuck with?

I don't know if it's important, but I'm using the 3internet APN.

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

HI @RM_M,

I'm sorry to hear this. I can't give a definitive answer on the community as there can be a few different factors involved but I'd recommend to call the Broadband team. They can have a look into how long the issues have been going on, whether we have any upgrades scheduled to fix them, and assess the impact this is having on your use of the services.

Check in with them and they'll find out your options, and hopefully be able to fill you in a bit more.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.