Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Issues 09/02

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Everyone,

Following an issue with our network for a number of customers, services have now recovered. If you're still having an issue, please restart your device to reconnect to our network. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We'll be merging any posts regarding this onto this thread.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Update 12/02 11:40

Some customers may be experiencing issues with our network this morning. Our engineering teams are working hard to fix it.

This issue is impacting our customer service channels, so please check our social feeds for the latest updates.

We are very sorry for the issues with service over the past few days and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Update 12/02 1420

Following an issue with our network earlier, services are recovering, but our engineers are working to fully fix it. Our customer service channels continue to be unavailable, so please check our social feeds for the latest updates. We are very sorry for the issues with service over the past few days and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

105 REPLIES 105
Ayman
Fledgling

For some reason my service randomly disappears and airplane mode is not even switched on???? Idk what’s going on pls help.

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello Ayman.

Welcome to the Three Community. 

The network was experiencing some issues today which was affecting some customers ability to connect. This should be resolved now, and things are slowly returning to normal.

If you're still having issues, it might be worth trying to restart the phone in order to refresh the connection. 

Pete.

sc1999
Local celebrity

Not wanting to appear rude but this has been going on for 24 hours so why has it taken so long for anything from 3 to appear on the community?

PS. I will be off in 24 days when my contract is up.

Paddiewack
Maestro

Before I can make a call of any kind I have to toggle aeroplane mode on  and off. Then do the same again before I can make another call. Crazy! All networks have problems from time to time and nothings perfect but Three is becoming unreliable which is a shame. 

sc1999
Local celebrity

Which is why I'm off and I won't be going anywhere near O2's community,

Paddiewack
Maestro

I do agree with you that more information could have been made available on here. I get that Three don’t want to publicise their downtime but for their customers,info on here or on their website as to when we possibly could expect a resolution would ease customers understandable frustration and also save guys like me jiggling flight mode on and if to see if it makes a difference. And it would be far better than the “apology for inconvenience” route they currently go down.

Joshuapalumbo
Regular

Main point: can I cancel my contract without penalty due to terrible service for months on end

With three being down again it is really disrupting my lifestyle. I have asd and need to regularly speak to my social worker, doctors and I haven’t been able to the past three days because three is down. It’s like every month three just goes dark for a day or two then is back. I’m in a pay monthly sim plan and always pay my bill (sometimes late and sometimes in parts due to col) and I believe I’ve paid seven or six bills so I’m just over halfway through my twelve year contract. I don’t want to stay with such a terrible network. The signal by me is always one bar, so it’s useless me paying for unlimited data when I can’t even use it. Can’t get WiFi so it’s my only source of internet. Half the time it can’t even load a page on google. can I cancel and change to a different network without being charged a cancellation fee?

Paddiewack
Maestro

I doubt very much if they’ll let you cancel without penalty but I could be wrong. You raise various issues in your post which can only be resolved by calling customer service and I recommend you do that sooner rather than later.!

sc1999
Local celebrity

Try contacting the accessibility team.

Vulnerable Situation Support - Three