Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network problems

Bsure
Regular

3 is a great network as far as I’m concerned, but I know people who left three due to their experiences with network failures and reception issues. This has been ongoing for years now. What will 3 be doing about this?. 

4 REPLIES 4
LeeT
Employee
Employee

Hello @Bsure,

Hope you're doing well! Sorry to hear of your friends and family leaving Three due to signal. This isn't what we strive for is it. Check out our Big Build promise by clicking here to see what we're doing to make life easier on Three 🙂

LeeT
Employee - Retail

sc1999
Local celebrity

LeeT your link tells us nothing, what we need is to know what works are planned in what areas. We don't need a timetable but just to know that something is going to happen. 

The checker has been telling me that work has been ongoing in my area for 3 weeks despite a text that it would be a few days. I have phoned 333 just to be told that work is taking longer than planned. My phone goes from h, h+, 4g all day long. However if flashes 5g occasionally, so there is hope, but when I can check my speed 4g is faster than 5g.

3 in my area used to be good but had I known it had got this bad I would have gone to O2.

TW1
Fledgling

Hi, it is no longer a good network, I just have to buy a bus card online and my mobile first struck and then dead after few minutes automatically started then I try again and started the same problem 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi TW1,

Welcome to the Three Community.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've had buying your bus pass. We'll do our best to help. I just need to understand what happens a little better. When you say your mobile was "dead", do you mean it switched off completely? Or is it getting stuck whilst loading the web page?

It sounds like you're describing the phone switching itself off and back on again, if that's the case then you may have a fault with the phone or its battery, as network faults don't cause phones to restart.

If you can describe what happens in a bit more detail, we'll do our best to help with this.

JonathanB

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!