cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Caller ID for mobile calls?

DanielH57
Fledgling

When I receive mobile calls they don't have a caller ID only landline numbers do. Why? And how can I get this issue fixed? 

5 REPLIES 5
Paddiewack
Superstar

Never heard of that one. Check your call settings and if all fails contact customer service.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DanielH57,

That one's new to me. Mobile callers can set their number to withheld by default, so may appear as an unknown caller to you depending on their phone settings. How extensively have you been able to test this, are you finding this is the case with a large number of mobile callers, and have they been able to confirm that their number is displaying when calling other numbers?

Have you recently joined Three, and has this been a problem the whole time you've had your number on Three, or did this problem start more recently?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

I am using a landline phone connected to the ZTE MC888 5G router the issue relates to the router. I have no issues when using Three or Lebara SIM in my mobile, the issues only occur when using any of the SIM cards in my Router.  I think it is a FSK compatibility issue relating to CLI. 

I’m no techie (as my wife will attest) but I don’t get why FSK which I believe is a form of modulation??? would affect calling line identity. Absolutely not saying you’re wrong for obvious reasons but strongly suggest you call broadband support on 500 from your Three phone. 
Good luck

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DanielH57,

Thanks for the clarification, the last update I'm aware of we don't support landline phones connected to our Home Broadband routers, but I'll certainly raise the feedback.

Just to clarify again, did you also test the Lebara SIM in the router, and the same issue occurs?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.