cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data since the recent system update

twofinedays
Fledgling

I'm on Pay-as-you-go plan.

From yesterday (1st Oct 2023), I lost the connection to data service. On my phone the 5G mark would appear with an '!', and the phone alert would tell me to re-log in to the service provider... which I tried.

The Three website instructed me to re-register, which I completed. I found my account was zero with no data left at all. I'm sure I bought an add-on of 10G data on 26th Oct before the system update started, and now it's gone.

In any case, I proceeded to top-up 10 pounds, and indeed got the message (7 hours later!) from Three that the amount was topped up, but I don't have an access to data regardless. 

My main questions are,

1. Why has my recent add-on been wiped out? Will it be fixed or get a refund?

2. Why can't I have data access even though now I have topped up 10 quid?

7 REPLIES 7
Baggaz06
Fledgling

Mines the same except the 15 quid they took isn't even showing as credit. To say I'm not happy would be an understatement. No calls, text or data for 2 days now. Having to keep diving into garages while working for free WiFi. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @twofinedays@Baggaz06,

I'm really sorry to hear you've lost out on data since the recent update. I've sent you both a PM linking to a support team that will look into this, and do their best to help get you back online.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Tonymoss
Fledgling

I have a similar problem,  although my top up add on is showing and runs out on 23rd October,  I have call and text but no Data.

I have re registered,  and signed in a number of times but when I try to access the Internet I get a message saying sign ii to network.

Checked all my phone settings and they are all correct.

Any help would be appreciated 

aschalkamp
Regular

I have the same problem. How can I get in contact with the support team?

CrumbsOnCarpet
Regular

Hi, I'm having the same issue as described in this post and it has been a few days. Could I please have this sorted?

Samhar
Fledgling

I've had same issues, except it's just data (I can still call & text). I kept getting a message to sign into the network, which i have done but no internet returns. I have re-registered on the site and topped up my account with cash and bought an add on, but no data. I need data for work for navigation. 

CrumbsOnCarpet
Regular

Same issue here, suddenly no data and getting an '?' alert telling me to log into the network, but still doesn't work even when I log in. Had to re-register my account due to Three's system update, though it appears that my account was also wiped in the process. I am now left with no credit and data does not work properly.

Oddly enough, my data seems to only work for a brief few seconds if I put it on flight mode, before it goes back to telling me I need to log into the network again.