cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network

Chazkinloch
Fledgling

Wifi is down again restarted and turned off and on again but still nothing taking the piss now why should I have to pay for wifi that doesn't even work properly, currently looking at other providers, sort it out 

10 REPLIES 10
Geluk
Key player

"3" doesn't offer wifi; wifi is your personal connection between the router and your devices 🙂

If it's mobile connectivity with "3", you're querying, put your postcode into "3's" NETWORK COVERAGE page.

Chazkinloch
Fledgling

Well my router isn't working then my phone is connected to the WiFi but no Internet is available I've restarted my router and everything 

Paddiewack
Superstar

Your post is at best confusing ! INTERNET is the connection between your router/phone and the network. WIFI is the connection between your device and your router/phone. Please either elaborate with facts as opposed to rhetoric or contact customer service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dunno why you being so condescending to the OP when this terminology is EXACTLY how Threes "Technical Support" team talk and ask questions!

As regards the original question, it is quite clear to anyone that Three are having network issues leading up to and days after the National outage on the 1st December. If they would just admit it instead of shifting the blame on to customers.

Paddiewack
Superstar

Condescending is not a word I would apply to my previous comment and I resent your implication. Helpful/informative/constructive and questioning would be more applicable comments. Please try to refrain from personal insults however difficult that may be to you. This is a public forum where people attempt to advise and help each other thereby negating the need to involve customer service. That was the purpose of my post. Please be aware of that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fair enough, I'll leave you in peace to advise and help.

Paddiewack
Superstar

That will do for me. 

sc1999
Local celebrity

Where does your wifi come from, phone or router?

Chazkinloch
Fledgling

It comes from a router