cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network for calls

Ann65
Fledgling
  • Three network and data has almost now become non existence in my area and over the last couple of months can not be heard on phone calls in or outside my property..the data does not work in my area and can not even browse or listen to music at the end of my garden...complained about this a number of weeks ago only to fall on deaf ears as three were blaming my brand new s24 which works perfectly well. My husband is on a three contract also and he is having the same issues with the network...we are totally frustrated with the whole thing as three are not providing us with a service which we are paying for.....we have been with three for a number of years and never had an issue until a couple of months ago ...you look up to see if three has good coverage in my area which it says it does but in reality it does not... I don't know if they have changed something recently for this to affect us but at the end of the day we are paying for a service which is not provided....
3 REPLIES 3
MZone
Superstar

Put your postcode in on the service status page to see if any issues in your area. 

UKBarney
Fledgling

where are you roughly based, my data is non existent its been progressively worse, I can't imagine what it would be like if someone was stuck with their mobile broadband at home solution, think I would have killed myself waiting for a speedtest too complete. Mine do not , its shocking.

Anonymous
Not applicable

A quick fix indoors is to use WiFi calling. My area is very rural and I’d be lost without it!