cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network.

Wilde
Fledgling

Hi.

I spoke to a support agent via the chat today as my account seemed to be showing more data usage than my phone was reporting.

Since speaking with the person on the chat my mobile data has stopped working completely. It went down as soon as I left the chat.

My phone says "Sign in to network - 3", and once I click on that it takes me to a three.co.uk page that says "Okay, that was embarrassing" 

My account is showing that I have data left, and I have tried flight mode, etc etc. The network simply won't connect.

Please could someone look into this and resolve this issue for me ASAP?

Kind regards.
Nathan.

4 REPLIES 4
dazer45
Fledgling

Having exactly the same problem, i rang support who ran me through a few things ( that i have done already ) then said theres a fault at there end and will be fixed between 2 and 24 hours... 48 hours later nothing

Getting that sign in page that directs to nowhere aswell

Had this issue for around 7 days now no idea whats going on

Yatu
Fledgling

Got simmilar issue since yesterday. No network, "sign in to network" leading to "Ok, this is embarrassing" landing page.

maverick2428
Fledgling

Also had no data. Wi-Fi only. 
lots of calls and online chats and they say it should be resolved by tonight. 
poor customer service from Three as they have known about this issue. 
I was advised to reset phone, go into airplane mode and wifi off for a minute then switch off airplane mode and hope for the best. 

Yatu
Fledgling

Long airplane mode helped - restarted phone, turned on airplane mode for 5min and by miracle it got me back online after 3 days of  "Sign in to network" -> "Okay, that was embarrassing"