cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal since Sunday

kelper
Regular

When I check the network status for my postcode, I get a vague and unhelpful message.

"We’re sorry for any disruption you experience. Our engineers are working on masts nearby, which means the rest of our network is handling more traffic than usual."

I am not interested in whether other users are getting a slower service, I just would like to know when the local mast work might be completed!  My postcode is KW14 ***.  Chat support has offered a week's refund but I really wanted some news from the horse's mouth.

Outdide my home I occasionally get a weak signal but it is unreliable.  My phone has VoWiFi but it does not work well as the other party can never hear me, so it is only useful for receiving text messages.

Best solution
Best solution
kelper
Regular

I've cancelled my plan with THREE.  I could get a SIM only deal for 4Gb at £5 a month with Simply instead of £17 for 4Gb, with THREE.  Ironically, SIMPLY is owned by THREE.  

View solution in conversation

12 REPLIES 12
kelper
Regular

My local mast is transmitting 3, O2, Vodaphone and EE!

Could you go to your Mobile Network settings and disable 'automatically select network' and then 'choose network'

Go somewhere with a strong signal and it will list all the networks available.

sc1999
Local celebrity

If I try and select Vodafone I am told my sim does not support the network.

Best solution
kelper
Regular

I've cancelled my plan with THREE.  I could get a SIM only deal for 4Gb at £5 a month with Simply instead of £17 for 4Gb, with THREE.  Ironically, SIMPLY is owned by THREE.