cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number still hasn't transferred over 2 weeks later (smarty to three)

autieangie
Regular

Hi there, I asked smarty to provide me with a PAC code 2 weeks ago and I then took out a contract with three. I gave the PAC to three and my number still hasn't been transferred over. I've been on the phone to three countless times, been in store, and also called fonehouse where I got my contract from. Nobody knows anything apparently and I'm getting fed up. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, did the number eventually transfer over? I think the PAC expires within 28 days so I'm getting increasingly worried/annoyed. 

Thanks. 

Best solution
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @autieangie,

I'm really sorry to hear that it's taking so long for your number to transfer over. In case this still isn't resolved I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

View solution in conversation

9 REPLIES 9
sc1999
Local celebrity

I thought 3 owned Smarty so strange that they cannot manage a simple task. 

autieangie
Regular

omg seriously?? this makes it even more laughable!

Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @autieangie,

I'm really sorry to hear that it's taking so long for your number to transfer over. In case this still isn't resolved I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

autieangie
Regular

that's it all ported over now finally! thanks everyone for their help

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

That's great to hear, thanks so much for your patience @autieangie.

Sjh78
Fledgling

I’m having the same issue

i porter my number Monday 5th June this morning 5.30am Friday 9th June 23 nothing been switching on and off checking my number.

No one can call me but I can call out now iMessage FaceTime work and temp number gone.

I am so frustrated I have been calling three daily wasting my time for a simple job. I changed from 02 to three had this number for years and never ever had this issues.

autieangie
Regular

sorry to hear you're having the same issue 😞 it's getting ridiculous, it's only supposed to take 24 hours! i can't understand why they're so incompetent. i've had my old number for years as well so really don't want to give it up. i can imagine you can't get into your apps either because of 2fa? so frustrating! 

JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Sjh78 

That's really frustrating to hear! I totally appreciate how frustrating it is not to have full access to your services. 

We'd like to make sure that this is looked into, I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help.

Thanks

John

greg87
Fledgling

@autieangie Same issue here. Number was supposed to transfer last Friday... Over a week later and numerous hours wasted dealing with Three live chat staff I still don't have my old number working. @JonathanB can you assist?