cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcongestion / Unusuable Data in Ealing

digitalnomad
Fledgling

Hello. Has anyone else noticed that Three is basically unusable within about 0.5mile radius (indoor and outdoor) of Ealing Broadway station (postcode for the tube station is W5 2NU). The network issue tracker constantly shows an issue here, and data speeds are abysmal (less than 0.1mb down). Everything pointed to overcongestion as there was full signal stregnth (multiple devices, iOS/Android all showing full bars, but data, even basic text email or whatsapp were unusable/unable to connect).

I find it so hard to believe that the connectivity is so bad here in such a busy metropolitan area and there isn't enough provision for bandwidth. Issues show on the coverage tracker, get supposedly fixed, but then go back to the same lack of connectivity. It never used to be this bad, and 5G was also available before randomly disappearing. Just wanted to check if anyone else in the area is also experiencing problems?

2 REPLIES 2
MZone
Superstar

Put your postcode in on the service status page to see if any issues in your area. You could also Call 333 option 4 option 3 and option 3 to discuss your issue with tech support.

rky
Regular

I went to TKMaxx M&S and thought just indoor is issue but even on road in Ealing Broadway my internet experience was like 2G speed so poor and calls were not getting connected sometimes