cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC error

Emmaewers31
Fledgling

Hi

I recently took a contact out with three on the 23.11. 23. I requested my PAC code and done all I was meant to and my number was not transferred. I have called your team several times and chatted online and they have said there is an error. I have called my previous support ID mobile several times and they've said the PAC code is active. I have even raised this issues twice with the technical team on ID and they said there's nothing wrong there side. I have been given a different PAC code and I was hoping it would of transferred over yesterday and nothing had happened.

Can you please please help with what i can do. As I am currently paying for 2 phones.

Kind regards

Emma

2 REPLIES 2
zara_shazad
Fledgling

oh my gosh im having the exact same issue😭

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Emmaewers31@zara_shazad,

I'm sorry to hear you've both been having issues with delayed ports. I've replied on your PMs to get you in touch with some more help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.