Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal hotspot

al1234567
Fledgling

Hello, 

I am a PAYG user, I had been able to use personal hotspot before as I need to work during my train ride. But today on my iPhone there is no setting for personal hotspot anymore, instead it asked me to contact Three. Is anyone experiencing the same?

2 REPLIES 2
Paddiewack
Superstar

No but with the technical issues Three have had this week I’ve read reports of quite a number of people who’ve experienced this so it’s not just you. Try rebooting your phone to see if that helps if not start a live chat with customer service.

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello.

In most cases you can work round this problem with a restart of the phone. In some cases, that's not enough, and a reset of the network settings is required instead. 

It's best to try the restart first as it's quick and easy. The network settings reset is most likely to fix the issue, as it will cause the iPhone to need to redownload the carrier settings, but it also means you might have to set up your WiFi networks on your iPhone again.

Pete.