cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor network London

no_good_Three
Fledgling

I was wondering if anyone else is getting outdated in London, I can barley use the Three network for the internet I am paying for and every time I call they just blame me or my device as the issue and take no responsibility for the issues I am facing.

the reason I’ve been given so far:

- my number was not transferred correctly from my other provider (please wait 14 days for this to resolve)

- network mask issue in my home area, but they could not explain my outages in, London Victoria, Westfield Stratford, London Soho and more location when I can not even send a WhatsApp message at all.

worst decision I made to wait 14 days as when I went to cancel I was told I need to now pay an exit fee.

2 REPLIES 2
no_good_Three
Fledgling

Also wanted to add yes I have spent an hour each time on the phone with the tech support team every time going through there checklist.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi there,

Welcome to the Three Community,

I'm really sorry to hear that the coverage hasn't been working out for you since joining. I also appreciate that you've mentioned that you waited past the 14 days on the basis of allowing time for the issues to be addressed. I've passed feedback on about your experience, and also about the locations you've mentioned.

I can't make decisions that affect your account from the community, but I will certainly send you a private message to your community account, and this will direct you to more help.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here