cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of usage

Rebwar
Fledgling

My phone has been stolen  10 day ago and I have been inquiring for proof of barring and proof of usage to go forward with my insurance claim.

I have contacted three 5 times!! and I still have yet to receive this information. The customer service is appalling. I have been told multiple times between each call I would have to wait 72 hours and that they would get it sorted and I wouldn't have to worry but it's been OVER 10 days now and I can't progress on with my insurance claim. this is unacceptable. This is very disappointing  and I am very close to cancelling my contract with Three.

Please can someone assist me?

2 REPLIES 2
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Rebwar,

I'm really sorry to hear that your phone was stolen, and that you've been met with these delays getting the proof document for your insurance claim.

I'll send a private message to your community account with details of a team that can look into this further.

To access your private messages, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

kieranbowley
Regular

I am having the same issue, 11 days down and every time I call up I get it promised that it'll be with me in the next 24 hours. Or there was an issue with my Email account etc. This is beyond the joke! Three have the worst customer service of any company in the UK.

I am on the phone right now and it's like they have no clue what I am on about. All I want to do is claim on my insurance and I'm being held ransom by Three Customer Services.

Someone at Three UK (not India) needs to contact me and resolve this ASAP. What a joke!!!