cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal

Jenz69
Fledgling

I cant get phone signal in my home but it says I have full coverage. I have a Samsung S21. Could someone help please 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jenz69,

If I've understood correctly our coverage checker says you should have coverage but you're not picking up signal indoors?

There's a few reasons this could be happening. Has this always been the case at home since you joined Three, or were you getting signal there previously? Do you get a signal as soon as you go outside?

Has anyone else got Three at home, are they also struggling to get a signal? Are you able to test your SIM in any other phone to check if it might be an issue with your phone? 

I'd also check in your network and internet settings for network mode, and check if you get different results on 5G only, 4G only, and 3G only (if available). 3G only isn't supported on some newer devices but it's worth checking if you can connect.

If you can let us know the answers to the above that may point us in the right direction.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.