cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown charges on bill when roaming

Daveb42
Fledgling

I’ve just received a text saying that I’ve nearly reached my spending cap for this month, I phoned customer services who really weren’t much help at all and also tried the live chat which kept logging me out halfway through, anyway looking at the call information in the app it looks like I’ve been charged for receiving calls in France, is this an error? My contract was up for renewal at the end of June does this have anything to do with it?

5 REPLIES 5
MZone
Maestro

Incoming calls and messages are free when you're in a Go Roam Europe destination so the charges must be for something else. 

Daveb42
Fledgling

I’ve tried phoning customer service but I was too they wouldn’t do anything until the bill comes out at the end of the month then I can dispute it he wouldn’t even tell me what the charges were which I found frustrating, but looking at them they appear to be incoming calls when I was in France 

IMG_8717.png

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Daveb42,

We'd like to take a closer look into this. I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can check this out, and if these are incorrect charges we'll make sure it's fixed for you.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages"

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

hobo
Fledgling

Having the same issues. Reached the spend cap now. There is no help. Obviously something is broken but they don't know what. It's futile trying to explain it to them 

cableboy97
Fledgling

Same thing has happened to me despite having free Go Roam. 'Support' were unhelpful.

I am thinking of cancelling my direct debit until I receive a satisfactory explanation from Three.  I understand that sometimes mistakes happen, but given Three's unhelpful response this has dented my confidence in the service, and I will likely look elsewhere after nearly ten years as a customer.