cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split port issue

Dtliddle
Active

It came to my attention on 18th August 2023 that there was an issue with being unable to access some of my voicemail messages.

Through further diagnosis I was able to determine that this only happens when someone calls me from EE. If someone from EE calls me they are sent to an EE voicemail box that I have no access to, I do however get sent a text from EE to say I have a voicemail, but I can't access it because I don't have a pin set.

I left EE as a customer in late 2020 and subsequently ported to giffgaff and then to Vodafone and then to three.

It is my suspicion that a split port occurred in late 2020 when porting out of EE and since that point I have been unable to get calls from EE customers.

I've been in contact with three customer services who keep telling me the problem has been fixed but when I check its still an issue.

It's been nearly three weeks since I reported this and I don't seem to be getting anywhere. Any advice or suggestions?

Best solution
Best solution
Dtliddle
Active

The solution to this issue:

1. Chase and chase and chase and chase

2. Don't join three

View solution in conversation

11 REPLIES 11
Dtliddle
Active

My issue is finally fixed after 6 weeks and 1 day. The CS rep I who rang yesterday thought that it was acceptable for no one to contact me for two weeks, and that this was preferable to communicating to me that it was still in progress and unresolved. Which makes zero sense to me, am I supposed to be psychic?

Terrible, terrible customer service from three. Once my contract is up I'll be leaving for sure.

Best solution
Dtliddle
Active

The solution to this issue:

1. Chase and chase and chase and chase

2. Don't join three