cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade In information?

danaG

i ordered the new iPhone 16 and ordered a trade-in for my iPhone 14 which, with the offer, came in at £396. I was really pleased with this and opted for it to be paid into my bank.. Well, after almost two weeks of waiting i finally received the packaging to send it away but letter enclosed stated that my quote was now £236. Obvs was disappointed, and emailed to find out what happened. After waiting a whole week, i finally got a response from 3/Ingram Micro that the quote of £236 is also in addition to the extra £150 (even though none of their communications with me state this). I also have no record of the original quote as its nowhere to be found on my account! My phone was delivered to 3 via the packaging yesterday morning (9 Oct) and i still havent received any confirmation that 1. its been received or 2. the money is on its way sent. Can ANYONE confirm? It takes DAYS to get a response via email and getting through on the phone has also been impossible when i tried! Not to mention hours are only 9-5 mon-fri which is far from ideal when working full time. Can a 3 staff member respond, or anyone thats had/having similar problem? 

Thanks in advance 

0 REPLIES 0