Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with calls.

philfatkid
Fledgling

Hi all,

I have a Samsung S20 FE 5G.

I'm having real problems with making/receiving call in my home, i've been with 3 since Sept and it's always been the same ! if i receive a call whilst at home, i will answer the phone, but the caller can't hear me, after trying lots of things i have to go in settings turn off VoLTE calls, and recall the person who rang me, this doesn't always work because after doing this my phone sometimes says "not registered on network" i thought i could make wifi calls with my phone, but why does it not switch to wifi calling if the mobile signal is bad ?

Phil D.

2 REPLIES 2
philfatkid
Fledgling

Anybody ?

This is really becoming annoying now !

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello, philfatkid. 

Oh that's quite a strange issue to have. I'm not sure why having VoLTE off would cause the phone to get cut off from the network. 

WiFi calling is also something that should work on all modern Galaxy devices like the S20 FE. Have you tried resetting the network settings on the device? This should take all the network related settings back to default, and the phone should also update to the latest carrier configurations in the process. 

Give it a try and let us know how you get on.

Pete.