cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT- Blacklist iPhone - Non existant Three support

MalikShams
Regular

I have been waiting 10 days to get my iPhone 15 Max Pro blacklisted. CS keep raising new cases and it keeps getting closed. I had my phone snatched in London and during the snatching got kicked in the chest multiple times by a man wearing a balaclava. Despite calling multiple times and speaking to numerous customer support reps the iPhone is still not blacklisted. I need it to claim my insurance and they wont do anything until the phone is blacklisted. 

I have given the purchase receipt, the police report number and all the other relevant information. Can someone from Three UK team help please? I am going to raise the complaint with Communications Ombudsman in the UK and start a formal complaint process if my phone is not resolved. 

The same happen with my phone previously as well and eventually I gave up and bought myself a new phone. 

5 REPLIES 5
MZone
Maestro

Make a complaint here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well as MZone has given you excellent advice all I’ll say is you’re mighty unlucky to say the least with your phones. Perhaps try to conceal them more in the future.

MalikShams
Regular

Thank you both, I have just raised a complaint as well. It is really frustrating that the support from three is non-existent and it feels like you are talking to a brick wall. I have been a customer for over 13 years and I am now desperate to get out of contract with Three and will switch to another supplier as soon as it finishes. 

MalikShams
Regular

Still no response from Three and I am still waiting on it to be resolved. 

PeteyP
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

It's disappointing to hear that you're having issues getting this process completed. 

It should normally take around 48 hours of so for the request to be completed, so I would have thought you would have heard back already. 

If you're still waiting on an update, I'd recommend reaching out to the team again order to find out what's going on. I'm hoping that the request has actually be processed, but maybe the team just haven't got round to providing an update. 

I've got my fingers crossed for you. 

Pete.