Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA and Bahamas costs

LeArthur
Fledgling

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how I go about finding out if I will incur any charges for using the data in my plan in USA and Bahamas?

1 REPLY 1
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey LeArthur

The full answer depends on when you took your plan out. If it was before October 1 2021 (or you’re on a Pay As You Go plan) then you can use up to 12GB of your data allowance in the USA at no extra cost.

If your plan is newer, then there’s a £5 daily charge to unlock your allowances in Go Roam Around the World destinations. Read more about all this on our Go Roam support page

The Bahamas isn't included in Go Roam, so charges do apply for using your phone there. Check out the Bahamas destination page for more details on these costs. 

Hope this helps and that you have a fab trip!

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.