cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail deactivated but still call duration is there on others phone

rky
Active

I requested customer service to deactivate voicemail and they deactivated the same.

Upon testing I found that when my number is off and I’m calling from other phone then it says nothing but call duration is started.

I wonder if this result to have high value bill generated when I’m roaming abroad.

2 REPLIES 2
MZone
Superstar

Would like to think you don’t get charged as you’re not answering the call. 

Sye

Having same issue and three customer service says it's phone setting fault. But when I said I've put it in other phones and get the same issue and it's definitely a SIM setting issue they then tried calling and I declined them it happened to the three staff too; he wasn't sure why it's happening so I asked to try and activate and deactivate voicemail but still happening, so told me to replace SIM. Replaced SIM and still same issue. The staff in the three store couldn't figure out why it does this and said only option is to leave voicemail activated otherwise people calling will think I've answered call but am muting them as phone line completely silent although answer call timer is running. This is so frustrating and three customer service first tried to blame phone issue, but then when proved it was a the three SIM/setting issue they just said to replace SIM but this is still happening with new SIM so it's obviously a three voicemail setting issue but customer service don't know what to do and just do a blame game without resolving anything! This is pathetic to say the least!